NO LIMITS! is a Slovak project supported by the European Solidarity Corps with aim(s) to:
- improve the quality of life of young people with special needs through an inclusive approach at local level through the community and access to new activities
- increase and develop the competences and skills of young people with special needs in order to be more competitive in the labor market
- raise awareness of the needs of young people with special needs
- increase integration between local society and actors with disadvantages (social, economic) and/or special needs
- promote mutual solidarity between society and young people with limited opportunities
This project – implemented by Mladiinfo Slovakia – was evaluated through our Research Excellence programme.
Check out the final evaluation report below (in SLOVAK):