YOUTH IMPACT offers two learning courses about evaluation focused on the impact of actions taken by the organisations, NGOs and other stakeholders supporting employment and entreprenuership of young people.
The courses provide tools for evaluation of youth entrepreneurship and employment support actions.
Courses offered by YOUTH IMPACT project are:
- EMPLOYMENT ACTIONS EVALUATION
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP ACTIONS EVALUATION
Courses are provided on Moodle platform, are interactive and there is a certificate of completion for those who pass exit tests of all modules.
Modules of the EMPLOYMENT ACTIONS EVALUATION course are:
- INSPIRATION MODULE – Showing the ways from evaluation to better projects
- AWARENESS MODULE – Basic knowledge on evaluation in the perspective of NGO projects
- Building skills for PLANNING EVALUATION
- Introduction to DATA COLLECTION SKILLS
- Introduction to DATA ANALYSIS & REPORTING
- EXCELLENCE MODULE – Increasing quality